GMO Foods Alter Organ Function and Pose Threat to Humans

Mike Adams
June 20, 2012
13:38

Description

GMO Foods Alter Organ Function and Pose Threat to Humans
by grtv

The Health Ranger, Mike Adams, explains how studies in cell research have demonstrated the mechanism by which micro RNA from genetically engineered foods may alter organ function in humans.

Seeds of Destruction

Comments

2012 / 09 / 13
Dennis Connolly says:

Wow! Best explaination to date! Thanks!

2012 / 10 / 02
Thabo says:

Wow... Human beings.. What are we doing??

2012 / 10 / 05
Azzah says:

We are what we eat,absolutly Yes, what else is our body made of.
Fact, cancers are on the rise. Why?
Cancer used to be something I heard of once in a while.
Now I hear "Did you know so and so has cancer", constantly.
This is evil against life modern slavery.

2012 / 11 / 02
rjms says:

It is all so extremely money driven: roundup resistant crops so the farmer can spray more freely.
Humans live in many climates and on very different diets (i.e.: eskimo - 80% meats, pygmese - 80 plants). So the food tells the body how it should be digested and this research / movie explains how this actually works.
Foreseeable consequence of this mechanism is that for instance foods made from much more ethical GMO salt resistant crops (a real problem in irrigation) will cause health problems too, by coding the body into creating local high blood pressure due to salt retention etc.

GMO is revolutionary science but we have just begun, many more mistakes will follow

2015 / 03 / 18
jackman301 says:

be digested and this research / movie explains how this actually works. Loft conversions Wandsworth

2015 / 03 / 18
jackman301 says:

the mechanism by which micro RNA from genetically engineered foods may alter organ function in humans. six seater crew van hire

2015 / 03 / 18
jackman301 says:

I heard of once in a while.
Now I hear "Did you know so and so has cancer www.rebelmouse.com

2015 / 03 / 24
jackman301 says:

body into creating local high blood pressure due to salt retention etc. Loft conversions London

2015 / 03 / 25
jackman301 says:

used to be something I heard of once in a while.
Now I hear "Did you know so and so has cancer", constantly. Tessa

2015 / 08 / 15
celen says:

Since when you compose a book then at any rate on offering a book you get a rate.free instagram followers instagram likes

2015 / 08 / 17
andregilmess says:

Mike Adams, explains how studies in cell research have demonstrated the mechanism by which micro RNA from genetically engineered foods may alter organ function in humans. loans for people with bad credit

2015 / 08 / 21
andre bes says:

demonstrated the mechanism by which micro RNA from genetically engineered foods may alter organ function in humans. http://www.innovationminute.com/the-language-of-desire-review

2015 / 08 / 26
andre goltis says:

Foreseeable consequence of this mechanism is that for instance foods made from much more ethical GMO salt resistant crops (a real problem in irrigation) will cause health problems too basal metabolic rate calculator

2015 / 09 / 02
denny lures says:

explains how studies in cell research have demonstrated the mechanism by which micro RNA from genetically engineered foods may 350 engine for sale

2015 / 09 / 03
rober oltis says:

Foreseeable consequence of this mechanism is that for instance foods made from much more ethical hay day cheats

2015 / 09 / 03
andre biles says:

demonstrated the mechanism by which micro RNA from genetically engineered foods may alter organ function in humans. ourworld gem codes 2015

2015 / 09 / 15
sufiya says:

You have such a great blogging skills and this post is just fantastic. Berita bola

2015 / 10 / 14
celen says:

I for the most part find extraordinary gaining from it.I think this is an informational post and it is to a great degree significant and instructed. rca la tine acasa

2015 / 10 / 28
alikhan_095 says:

On this page, you'll see my profile, please read this information. Salvation Diet

2016 / 01 / 02
asefrg says:

I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.
my profile,
clck,
here,
new
click here

2016 / 01 / 13
alikhan_095 says:

I wrote about a similar issue, I give you the link to my site. english language course

2016 / 01 / 13
alikhan_095 says:

This is helpful, nonetheless it can be crucial so that you can check out the following website: cake bakeries houston

2016 / 02 / 08
Dona says:

It is very bad that the GMO foods can cause alterations to the functioning of the human organs. I would like to know more on the threat and issues that can be caused by the GMO foods. Please share more on it. Thank you top medical billing companies india

2016 / 02 / 09
Surya Kumar says:

Major thankies for the post. Really Cool.

Organifi Green Juice Reviews

CAPTCHA
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.

Related videos